For Sellers: Full service brokerages charge 5% MLS listing commission that split between the two brokerages.
The co-operate brokerage act as buyer's agent receive 2.5% +HST from the Listing brokerage on closing.
Nadlan realty 0.99% MLS Listing Commission and not 2.5%. It's a saving of 1.51% for the seller.
Example: Home SOLD for $1,000,000 its a saving of $15,100. The total commission seller pay is 3.49% and not 5%
What we do for the Toronto and Vaughan home seller:
- Open Houses
- Virtual Tour and photos by Professional Photography
- Matterport 3D Walkthrough Professional Photography
- Full Color Feature Sheets
- 2 Dimentions and 3 Dimentions Floor Plans
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram. Twitter, YouTube, Google Ads, Kijiji, Craigslist, Zillow and more...
- Listings your house on Toronto MLS, with IDX tool it will show up on Realtor.ca, Brokerages in Canada, brokers and Agents website in Canada
- Home inspection report