What we do for the seller:
- 1% MLS listings commission
- Open Houses
- Virtual Tour and photos by Professional Photography
- Matterport 3D Walkthrough Professional Photography
- Full-Color Feature Sheets
- 2 Dimensions & 3 Dimensions Floor Plans
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram. Twitter, YouTube, Google Ads, Kijiji, Craigslist, Zillow
- Listings your house on Toronto MLS, with IDX tool it will show up on Realtor.ca, Brokerages in Canada, brokers and Agents website in Canada
- Home inspection report
Sales representatives: Seller can terminate the listing agreements at any time. Wrong. Not true
The listing agreement is a legal contract between the brokerage and the seller, not with the sales representative.
The truth: Broker of Record (office manager) can terminate the listing contract, No one else!!!
Sales Representatives can't terminate the listing agreement because they are independent contractors. Why they are not honest with the seller?
Seller: Why realtors offer to list my condo 20% higher than it was when expired last week? They know that 20% higher than market value will result in fewer visitors, fewer offers, or no offers.
Seller:: If sales representative works for a brokerage with offices around the world and claim to have buyers ready to buy. Why do they ask for the seller's listing after the listing expire last week?
* Nadlan realty reserved the right to change or cancel this offer at any time